DESCRIPTION OF IMAGE DESCRIPTION OF IMAGE DESCRIPTION OF IMAGE
Hello everybody! So here is a video of me teaching you guys how to speak simple sayings/words in French! I was supposed to make this video with my friends, but the file got corrupted :( So here is a remake! Enjoy!

If you do want to know more about the French Language, be sure to check my friend's blog!

RAKA'S BLOG!
KEKE'S BLOG!
ANNABEL'S BLOG

I chose the French language because, to me, the language is very interesting. I like to think that the French
language is pretty much English, but more elegant.

The tips I have for learning French is to practice every day. I know everyone will say this,
but it is true!
I recommend the website in the name of Duolingo. I used to use this site, and it did help me a lot.

The challenge in learning French, in my opinion, is to understand what others are saying. When you are the one
speaking French, you would understand, but if you are hearing what others are saying,
it is VERY HARD.

The good thing in learning the French language is that you can use it everywhere around Europe.
In Europe,
the French language is very popular. My family loves to travel around Europe, so when
I can speak French,
that will help me, and my family.

2 Comments